100K Executive Search.com - FAQ
Will you sell my email address? No. All of your
contact information will be kept strictly confidential.
2. How do I post a job? To post a job on 100K Executive Search.com
just create an Employer Account.
3. Does my company have to pay a fee to post a position? Yes, there
are various Job Listing Plan Options for you to choose from and they are
vary reasonably priced compared to the major job boards.
4. I’m wondering if my vacancy/position is right for 100K Executive
There are only 4 rules we ask that you adhere to:
1. The position must pay at least $80,000 a year gross, which
includes base and on target bonus/commission, plus benefits etc. (In some
circumstances we will accept $50k+ opportunities)
2. The position must not be a multi-level or a
investment scheme. It must be a salaried, non-entry-level employment
3. The position must be currently open and accepting
4. The position may be an independent contractor opportunity
with a salary + bonus and commissions exceeding $80,000 a year gross and
5. How long does my job posting stay on 100K? We strive to give
Employers and Recruiters great exposure to find and source a
candidate/employee, therefore, your job posting will remain on our website for
60 days (two months) We provide quick access to new positions and companies on
a regular and focused response basis. If you have not filled your position,
then you can renew after 60 days.
6. What kind of response can I expect? Employers’ feedback is that
they are very pleased with the consistently high-quality candidates they
receive from 100K Executive Search.com. Although we are well linked in the
search engines, the majority of our executive candidates are referrals from
other successful candidates, and word of mouth referrals from other recruiters.
This equates to a talent pool of highly skilled professionals and
Being very specific in job requirements can help ensure that you get the targeted
response you want. It helps to include a compensation range. We
will work with you on the most appropriate way to post your job listing.
7. I want to post a job confidentially, so that my identity and company name
will not appear? Is this possible? Absolutely. You have the option to
keep all of your contact information (Name, Title, Company, Address, and Phone
Number) confidential. Executives can then apply online with a resume to your
email/inbox without knowing the identity of your company.
9. How does 100K attract "passive" candidates? And who do we
consider a "passive" candidate? Passive candidates are those
already employed in executive level or professional positions but are not
necessarily looking but may be open to other options and opportunities that may
advance their careers. Statistics show that passive job seekers remain with one
company almost 4 years. Active job seekers average almost 1 ½ years per
company. Passive job seekers will work for on employer almost 3 times longer
than active job seekers.
10. What if I want 100K Executive Search to find me a employee
or candidate for my job vacancy?
We can offer our service either on a "Contingency" or
"Retainer" fee basis at a very competitive cost. We also offer a 3
month replacement guarantee. If interesting in this type of service
please email us at email@example.com